How to install:
1. See doc/ubuntu-packages.txt for software requirements.
2. Run "make fuses" to configure the AVR fuse bits. Only required once.
3. Run "make" to compile the firmware.
4. Run "make program" to flash the firmware into the ATTiny2313.
The EEPROM will be also overwritten with a sample animation loop.
* 100Hz frame refresh rate.
* The EEPROM contains 32 frames. Every frame will be displayed.
* Every frame has it's own lifetime. This is the delay between two bordering frames.
* Hid conform USB 1.1 device with vendor id 0x16c0 and device id 0x05df.
* 3 firmware modes are adjustable via USB.
MODE_ANIMATION_STOP - Animation stopped. Single frames can be shown until
it will be overwritten.
MODE_ANIMATION_SINGLE - Animation runs only once MODE_ANIMATION_STOP
will be entered after the last frame.
MODE_ANIMATION_LOOP - Animation runs endless. (default mode at startup)
* Single frames can be transfered via USB and also written into the EEPROM. The
position in the EEPROM is elective settable.