||2 years ago|
|libraries||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|config.h||2 years ago|
|config_user.h.example||2 years ago|
|firmware.ino||2 years ago|
|influxdb.ino||2 years ago|
|sensor_apds9930.ino||2 years ago|
|sensor_apds9960.ino||2 years ago|
|sensor_battery.ino||2 years ago|
|sensor_bme280.ino||2 years ago|
|sensor_wind.ino||2 years ago|
|webUpdater.ino||2 years ago|
øko weatherstatiøn firmware
How to get started with Arduino
- Install Arduino IDE: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/HomePage#install
- Install ESP in Arduino IDE board manager: https://github.com/esp8266/Arduino#installing-with-boards-manager
LOLIN(WEMOS) D1 R2 & minias Board
- Set Sketch location (File -> Preferences -> Sketchbook Location) to this folder (not
user_config.hand adjust the values
Why bundle external libs?
We decided to put these libs inside the project folder, because we have a lot of issues with finding the right libs (some libs need a specific version, some libs have no unique name, some libs are broken, ...). This is not a fine software engineering practice, but it was too much of a hassle to get this right, so we decided to put everything in version control. This way, we also can control the version of the lib, which makes the build process of this project more robust to changes.
You can update the libs using the Arduino IDE.
How to fix error: Can't find file
If you compile the source code and it can't find this file, this is intentional
:) You need to create a
config_user.h with your own settings. Use the
config_user.h.example as a starting point.
How to fix java exception on Serial Port open?
That can happen with openjdk 8. Try a newer openjdk version (>9)
How can I add a new Sensor?
- Create a file
- Add flag to
config_user.h(don't forget to update
- Add initialization method of sensor (should be named
firmware.inoguarded with preprocessor flag
- Create method without parameters returning a float and safe function reference into
Whats wrong with all the NaN's?
If a sensor does not produce a value the sensor value is Not a Number (
InfluxDB client will filter NaN values before sending the data.
nanf() returns a
float NaN. The argument can be used by library
implementations to distinguish different NaN values in a
- Webserver for /metrics endpoint (Prometheus)
- Push sensor values to various 3rd party services (https://openweathermap.org/, http://www.weewx.com/)
- Buffer sensor values if there is no WIFI connection
- Configure weather station over http web interface
- OTA firmware update
- evaluate https://sminghub.github.io/Sming/about/ or https://github.com/marvinroger/homie-esp8266